employment opportunitiesSpend your Summer at the Best Pool in Fairfax County!
So you want to work at Ravensworth Pool…
We can’t blame you. Ravensworth Farm Pool is truly a special place to spend your summer, and you can earn some spending money at the same time! Or maybe your want to put money away for school or your dream car. No matter your motivation, we can definitely say you’ll enjoy spending your summer with us at the pool! We are hiring lifeguards and swim team deck coaches.
Interested in being a lifeguard this summer?
- You must be at least 15 to be a lifeguard (per VA state law). Work permit is required for 15-year-olds (see WORK PERMIT info below)
- You need to have current Lifeguard and CPR certifications.
- If you’re returning to work with us again this year, welcome back! Please make sure your certifications are up-to-date.
Want to be a Swim Team Deck Coach?
- You must be at least 16 and a current member of the Ravens Swim Team.
- Deck Coaches are expected to coach Fledglings as well.
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2021 @ 8AM
Anyone under 16 (in any position at the pool) will need a Work Permit before you can set foot on pool property as an employee. No wiggle room on that one — again — State law. If you went through the Work Permit process last year, but are still under 16 – you will need to complete the process again this year. Work Permits must be issued each summer and DO NOT carry over from the year before. The good news is that the process is now handled online. Check out the link to the right to find out how to get the process started as soon as you’ve been offered a spot on our staff.
Here are a few forms you’ll need to have on file with us for employment: