Renew & Manage Your Membership
It’s Official – Expanded hours and recreational swim begin July 3rd! Our membership portal is NOW OPEN for processing your membership renewal. We are so excited to welcome more of our neighbors back to the nest. If you haven’t already, it’s a great time to join or renew!
Beginning SATURDAY, JULY 4TH we will be open to members during the below hours. PLEASE NOTE THAT PHASE 3 HOURS WILL START ON JULY 4TH – NOT JULY 3RD AS ORIGINALLY ADVERTISED.
- *** July 4th Hours 11am-7pm ***
- Tuesday through Friday 2:30pm-8pm
- Saturday 11am-8pm
- Sunday 12pm-7pm
Phase 3 of the Forward Virginia guidelines allows for community pools to open at 75% capacity and have free swim without divided lane lines, as long as families maintain a safe 10 feet of social distance in the pool and on the deck. As we do not expect to reach the capacity limit on an average day, we are removing the reservation requirement and allowing our members to check in at the gate. Families are encouraged to call ahead if they want to check availability.
Renew your membership now. Family memberships are on sale for $400; Two person memberships for $350; Senior memberships $250.
Some other details of the Phase 3 plan at Ravensworth Pool:
- Families must complete the Health Screening Form online prior to coming to the pool.
- Staff will increase cleaning and sanitizing the pool ladders, chairs, and bathrooms.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the pool deck for member use.
- The deck chairs will be spaced to maintain 10 feet of social distancing between families and must be sanitized between guest use. Members will clean chairs before and after use.
- The baby pool will be open with a 2-family maximum capacity, and families will need to maintain 10 feet of social distance from each other (mushroom water feature to remain off).
- Families may take turns using the playground.
- The dive well will be open and available, and we hope to be able to open the diving boards for most of our operating hours.
- Members are welcome to bring their own chairs to the pool and maintain the 10-feet social distancing requirement.
- Masks are required at check-in and in bathrooms. As an added measure of safety, members will be asked to sanitize the bathroom stalls before and after use.
- This season, we will not allow members to bring guests. Members only.
- In the unlikely event that the pool meets capacity, members who have visited for more than 2 hours will be asked to exit to allow more families to enjoy the pool.
**Disclaimer: Hours/amenities/policies are dependent on budget and updated VA regulations. Memberships are non-refundable after purchase.
Ready to Renew?
Click the button below to access the membership portal.
Let’s get ready for summer!
- All membership renewals will be processed through our membership portal. Use Renew Now button or go to Log In page to get started.
- Log into the portal using the same username and password as last season. Forgot your login password? Click here for help.
- Once logged in, please review your account information and update as necessary. Click here for help making updates.
- Use the Add a Family Member button to add immediate family members who do not appear on your account.
- Make sure all family members have a valid photo to be used at checkin.
- House Guest information does not carry over from prior seasons. House Guest passes may be purchased during the renewal process.