Renew & Manage Your Membership
It’s time to start thinking about summer! We’re excited to announce that we’ve launched a new online membership system for the 2019 season. Our new system is ready to process your membership renewal. While we worked hard in the off-season to review our records and import your account data into the new system, we expect there will be some records that are incomplete or need to be adjusted.
A few key updates for this season:
- Members on your account should only include immediate family (adults and children) residing in your household. Babysitters/Nannies/Grandparents who may accompany your children to the pool may be added as “House Guests” for a nominal fee of $50 each for the summer.
- If a member of your immediate family is not currently listed on your account, please use the “Add a Family Member” button on the Manage Account screen to submit your request to the membership team.
- Children under two (born after 6/1/17) are now included free on Two-Person Memberships (though they still must be added to your account).
- The check-in process is changing. Members will be checked in by last name verified with an account photo. This is why it is critical that all family members have a photo on file. We can help you add photos at the pool if necessary.
When you first log into the new system (see instructions below), please take a moment to 1) verify all of your account information, 2) make any necessary updates, and 3) upload clear, individual photos for each family member.
- Click LOG IN in the top right of the Ravensworth Farm Pool homepage.
- Your User Name is: the email address of the primary account member (probably the email address where you receive emails from Ravensworth Farm Pool).
- If you did not receive an email from us with your default password, you can use the “Retrieve username & password” link at the bottom of the Member Login page:
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click “Submit” to receive a password reset link.
- Click the link in the email you receive.
- Enter your new password in both the New Password and Confirm Password fields and click “Submit.”
- You will receive the following notification: “Password successfully reset. Click the link below to return to the login screen.”
- Click RETURN TO LOGIN SCREEN link at the bottom of the page to enter your new credentials. DO NOT click the “Submit” button again or you will receive an error stating your email reset link is expired.
- Once you log in, you will receive a reminder about updating required account information.
- You will then have an opportunity to pay for your membership as well as any additional items such as swim/dive team dues, fledglings and guest passes.
For questions regarding your membership, payment status, club policies, team participation, etc. please contact Jennifer Auble at firstname.lastname@example.org.